4.0

OMEGA Management is does illegal tactics. I have the proof in writing.

They send emails and text messages telling you to get out in 24 hours or you will be TOWED. They have a RV/Mobile home park-Pala Verde

I have copies of emails.

Notice they didn't list the reason. I called and told the lady I was paid in full and owed no money. Have proof of that.

She proceeds to tell me that passing out the owners information was against their policy. I said, where in my contract does it state that you can't pass out the owners public phone number because the man C.William Barnhill "Bill" has a PUBLIC listing. IT IS NOT PRIVATE.

When I told her I would take copies of my receipts and emails to the Sheriffs office they backed down. They then send me a text saying, I did indeed have to the first to vacate because it was a month to month contract for the RV's .

Tenants have rights within the law if they are not doing anything illegal and I surely wasn't.

People can't make up laws that doesn't exist because they think they can threaten someone into fear.

This reviewer shared experience about "illegal threats of removal" and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Omega Properties and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about other product from Omega Properties was lack of ability to take responsibility and threaten tenants Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Omega Properties.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Real Estate category for more informed decision or compare Omega Properties to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Omega Properties?

Comments

Daphne, Alabama, United States #1195009

Wait a minute, so you were passing out some man's name and phone number all over the place to random strangers all while slandering his name all over the internet, but won't publish your own name "due to possible identity theft". That seems a bit sketchy. You sound like a stand-up guy that I would want renting property from me as well.